Blog Archive

Sunday, October 23, 2011

OKAY ... i am AWARE i look Abnormally disgusting ! but OMG .. i almost forgot i had a blog .. i missed u guys SO MUCH and it feels like i always say that because i'm a horrible person and i don't pay much attention to my blog and i'm always away.. but i promise from now on the only thing that would keep me away from my blog is if i was dead.. cause guess what ?! .. see that stunning , gorgeously , sexy babe in my hand ?! it'a ALL MINE Hahaha ,from now on i don't need to borrow my friend's camera Anymore .. Omgg i Cannot even believe i own a pro cam it feels like a dream came true :) .. it took me ages and ages and ages to save up ...after my dad disagreed to pay such amount of money  in a "camera" .. i had to do it MY WAY :D .. so i got a full time job during summer and worked my butt and saved up .. and got this beautiful Young Lady .. and i even named her "Anna-bell" now i can film HD videos and take tons of pictures for my blog .. i'm so so glad i did this .. i hope you guys enjoy it just as much as i do .. i hope the resolution is good and all .. my sudden disappearance cannot be excused really .. i just got laid and lost track of the time .. working & school & all .. got me MIA . i hope you've all missed me just as much as i did .. i apologize for the AWFUL picture i just had t take a picture and Upload it ASAP .. Love you all .. so so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment