Blog Archive

Friday, May 10, 2013

YES , I'm Back







Live, Laugh , Love ... Nooo i didn't get a tattoo guys . i've been playing around with my marker 
haha. okay how rude of me ! i haven't talked to you guys in SO freaking long ... not that i have 1000 followers or something , or people checking my blog daily .. yea but i've been so busy latelyyyy , i'm currently working as fashion photographer , stylist & makeup artist. as a part time job BESIDES School ! honestly speaking i personally have NO idea whatsoever how i manage to do that.. sometimes i just break down and cry like a total wierdo because i have to cancel sessions or because i'm late for work or because i missed a school assignment because i simply don't have time and i feel really bad but i do, i really try my best to balance things and i have no idea how i manage that . anyway i'm so happy i'm going back to blogging because summer's coming up and i won't be going to school so hopefully i'll have time to update my blog . and yea please check out my blog often and if you're someone out there who IS actually interested i'd really appreciate it if u left a comment just to let me know that people out there in the world actually read my rambles haha . 
Thanks guys. x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you back!
    I really missed your entries ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! you are back!!!! :D
    your blog is on my favorite tabs so i always check your blog, and never saw any recent posts :(
    but im soooo glad you are back!!! love what you have done with your room!! and i admire your triumph in juggling all your activities!! hang in there girlie ,.. much love from Texas, USA ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete